A Healthy Ecosystem for Humanities Scholarship: The Evolving Role of Open Access
On Monday, May 9, 2022, the American Council of Learned Societies presented “A Healthy Ecosystem for Humanities Scholarship: The Evolving Role of Open Access,” a virtual panel discussion about the opportunities and challenges associated with open access in higher education today.
Moderated by ACLS Vice President James Shulman, the featured panelists were:
- Brett Bobley, Chief Information Officer, National Endowment for the Humanities
- Aileen Fyfe, Professor, University of St. Andrews
- Anita Gonzalez, Professor, Georgetown University
- Alexia Hudson-Ward, Associate Director of Research and Learning, MIT Libraries
- Alexandra Minna Stern, Professor, University of Michigan
This event was presented as part of the ACLS “Humanistic Knowledge in the 21st Century” series.