ACLS Fellows in the News: September 2022
- Anthea Butler F’18, president of the American Society of Church History, won the 2022 American Academy of Religion Martin E. Marty Award for the Public Understanding of Religion.
- Andrew Delbanco F’99, F’90 has been named the 2022 Jefferson Lecturer in the Humanities by the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH). Delbanco is the Alexander Hamilton Professor of American Studies at Columbia University, President of the Teagle Foundation, and 2011 National Humanities Medalist.
- 2021 Leading Edge Fellow Chris Hedlin has been appointed the first-ever assistant director for the Sheedy Family Program in Economy, Enterprise, and Society at Notre Dame University.
- Eileen Hunt F’15 has been awarded the David Easton Award by the American Political Science Association for her 2021 book, Artificial Life After Frankenstein.
- Sonia Alejandra Rodríguez, a 2021 Mellon/ACLS Community College Faculty Fellow, has been named co-director of the new LaGuardia Community College Casa de las Américas, a center to celebrate the rich and varied traditions and history of people of Latinx heritage from all countries of the Americas.
- Mellon/ACLS Scholars & Society Fellow Jennifer Suchland helped curate the exhibit “Beyond Guilt,” now showing at the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center in Cincinnati, OH through November 27, 2022.
- If Everybody Knew, a Princeton University Humanities Council podcast hosted and produced by ACLS Emerging Voices Fellow Dexter Thomas F’21, was featured in a summer podcast roundup.