ACLS gratefully acknowledges donations from the individuals and foundations whose names appear below. ACLS is also deeply appreciative of the matching gifts from those organizations listed.
Contributions may be designated to specific funds that honor individuals whose work has advanced scholarship and/or to a general fund that supports the work of ACLS. Designated gifts are denoted as follows:
- ACLS/John H. D'Arms Fund, dedicated to supporting the ACLS Fellowship Program and initiatives identified with John H. D'Arms's leadership of the humanities;
- ACLS/Oscar Handlin Fellowship in American History; and
- ACLS/Frederic E. Wakeman, Jr. Fund for fellowships in Chinese history;
- ACLS General Fund to support the work of ACLS overall.
- Denotes contributions in memory of the late Frederick H. Burkhardt, president emeritus of ACLS, which were accepted through 2014, when full funding was in place for The Correspondence of Charles Darwin.
The Munro Fund for Chinese Thought supports fellowships for research on Chinese philosophical and ethical traditions.
Note: Listing for the current year presents contributions received to date. Contributors are also listed in ACLS annual reports.